FIBER OPTIC CONNECTORS
The QPC QSplice Field Splice Enclosures offers a ruggedized solution for quick and simple fiber optic cable repair in the field or can be used to extend the length of a cable for longer unplanned runs. The QSplice is designed to operate in harsh environments providing a sealed solution with an IP68 (Dust Tight & Water Immersion beyond 1 Meter) rating.
The QSplice Enclosures can accommodate up to a 4 Fiber, Singlemode or Multimode, tactical fiber optic cable and is designed to house 2 to 4 Optical Fiber Mechanical Splices from 3M and Corning, or standard fusion splice protectors.
The QPC QSplice Field Splice Enclosures can be used in Military Ground Tactical, Aerospace Ground Communications, Oil & Gas, Mining, Factory Automation, Heavy Equipment, Broadcast, Audio / Video, and Sensing Applications.
Key features and benefits
- Repairs 1-4 Fiber Tactical Fiber Optic Cable
- Body: Black Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum or Stainless Steel Passivated
- Singlemode or Multimode
- Standard Cable OD up to 6.5mm
- Available with Custom Laser Marking / OEM Private Labeling
- Sealed to IP68
- Operating temperature: -55°C – +85°C
- Weight: 178 grams